|Northern Hemisphere moon phases, by Andrew Cool|
You can download his original images in low, high or poster quality resolution on his SkippySky website. He also has a Southern Hemisphere calendar. Andrew says:
Please feel free to download the calenders. Print them by all means, but I do ask that you play nicely and retain the discrete Copyright information in each image.
If you find that the Calendars are useful, I'd be very happy to receive a small donation via PayPal to help keep the SkippySky website and my single home PC running.
Use the PayPal buttons on the website at www.skippysky.com.au
If this is your first-ever visit to the blog, welcome! The blog is about a citizen science app called "Loss of the Night". We need your help to understand how changes in street lighting technology are changing the night sky. You can read our introduction to the blog here, and instructions on how to use the app here.
There's lots more to see, including:
- news about our "Flashmob for Science" events
- photos of how searchlights look to migrating birds
- photos of terrible street lighting from Spain
- photos of great parking lot lighting from Germany
- proof that your eyes have no idea how bright your computer screen is