If this is your first-ever visit to the blog, welcome! The blog is about a citizen science app called "Loss of the Night". We need your help to understand how changes in street lighting technology are changing the night sky. You can read our introduction to the blog here, and instructions on how to use the app here.
There's lots more to see, including:
- news about our "Flashmob for Science" events
- photos of how searchlights look to migrating birds
- photos of terrible street lighting from Spain
- photos of great parking lot lighting from Germany
- proof that your eyes have no idea how bright your computer screen is